Monday, July 23, 2012

Last Day What?!

I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Not to sound cliche, but this trip went by super fast and I can't believe that it is over. I will be blogging more when I get home, some stuff I wrote during the trip and couldn't post due to internet & power issues, others will just be because I needed time with my thoughts post trip.  Anyway, I'm pretty sure I may sob uncontrollably during most of my goodbyes tonight. Oh boy.  Leaving you all with this quote for now- see ya in the good old U.S. of A. Thanks for reading during my time here, hope you keep reading when I return home.

“You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.” 


Uganda see you! You have been most excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment